This cosy one bedroom apartment is one of three apartments being sold by a retiring investor. Unit 39 at Grandview Apartments features:
• 58m2 area on Level 7, with spacious, bright and airy living area.
• South-Eastern views of the Broadwater and Parklands.
• Long term, well established, quiet and tidy tenant.
• Above average rental returns: (5.9% Gross yield based on $4,862/m2 )
Ideally situated next to Australia Fair Shopping Centre, Grandview Apartments boasts one of Southport’s best locations, featuring:
• Attractive freshly painted building with modern colour scheme.
• Secure and well maintained complex (59 one-bedroom Apartments)
• 100% residential community – No holiday letting.
• Easy Coastal lifestyle with doorstep access to shops, Broadwater parklands and GC Aqua Park and Rockpools.
• 5 minute walk to G-link light rail station and Hopper Ferry.
• Abundance of restaurants and cafes just a short stroll away.
• Proactive Body Corporate Committee with healthy sinking fund.
• Lockup car-park and plenty of on street and Council parking.
• 16 camera CCTV security system.
• In-ground swimming pool with leafy tropical surrounds.
• Resident building management.
Call Beatriz now on 0434 541 210 to inspect and secure this great rental investment opportunity or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or to schedule an inspection.
We look forward to seeing you very soon.
Note: Pictures are indicative only, as all 3 apartments are currently tenanted and personal items have been edited for privacy reasons.