This lifestyle location is just moments to Hardgrave Road and Boundary Streets restaurant and cafe precinct.
The home has plenty of character with the original timber floors and three metre ceilings throughout. There are three bedrooms with a separate study. The land size is 455m2
- Character home in lifestyle location
- North to south aspect
- 3 bedrooms plus study - 1 bathroom
- Low maintenance backyard on a generous 455m2
- Off street parking for 4 cars
- West End's best restaurants and cafes just moments away
- West End State School catchment
- Brisbane State High catchment
The South Bank Parklands and South Brisbane's performing arts precinct with GOMA, the Queensland Museum and QPAC are just moments away. Surrounded by Brisbane's three top secondary schools - Brisbane State High, St Laurence's and Somerville House. Brisbane CBD is less than 2kms away for those seeking an ultra-convenient inner city lifestyle.