A highly desirable ground floor apartment in a well managed complex awaits on the cusp of the Southport CBD. The complex backs onto a park offering the balance of living in an urban and natural environment, and only a few minutes walk from the Broadwater.
The apartment itself is spacious, tidy and the carpets were replaced 18 months ago. There is a lift in the block of this unit so there are no stairs to negotiate.
Added features to enjoy:
- Air conditioning in the bedroom and living area
- Two large bedrooms, master offers an ensuite
- Open plan living, family and dining areas
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances
- Large outdoor terrace, perfect for enjoying a morning coffee
- Two swimming pools and BBQ area
- Tenant is moving out - Vacant Possession Available
* Investment prospect - Market Rent $450 Per week
* Secure undercover car park for 2 cars, side by side
- Lift access in this part of the building
- Walking distance to Australia Fair, Broadwater Parklands, Light Rail, Chirn Park cafe and restaurant precinct. China Town, medical precincts, new Queen Street Village development.
Body Corp fees $98 per week
GCCC Rates $1,018 per 6 month (investment)
Water Rates $317 per 3 months
Perfect investment or next home, come and see why!
The tenant has asked for everyone to wear masks - thank you for your cooperation.