This immaculate owner-occupied townhouse, is ideally sitting in a most private end unit location. Architecturally designed, and only 6 years old, you will not want to miss the opportunity to secure your slice of premium positioning.
As a spacious sought-after end townhouse, additional light-filled rooms further compliment the sunny and private 46m2 of courtyard gardens.
The convenience of experienced on-site management, a swimming pool and recreation spaces mean living at Fortune Park Estate couldn't get any easier. And only a 20 minute drive to the beaches of Surfers Paradise or a 40 minute drive to the Brisbane CBD and amongst Gold Coasts famous these parks - why would you invest anywhere else.
• Only 6 years young
• Double story town home
• Three bedrooms
• Two bathrooms, three toilets
• Separate laundry
• Single lock up garage with internal access
• Plus extra long own private driveway parking
• Remote-controlled garage
• Spacious Open plan living
• Stacker doors to garden courtyard
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Large his and hers robes
• Ample visitor car parking
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Stone benchtops in kitchen & glass splashback
• Best value investor return estimate of $440.00pw rent
• Extremely well managed complex
• Experienced onsite managers
• Close to doctors, chemist & shops, Dreamworld, Movieworld and M1.
• Only 3 minutes to the railway station & new Westfield shopping centre.
• Within a 5 km radius are no less than 10 private & state schools.
• Surfers Paradise beaches are 20 minutes away
• Brisbane International Airport is 40 minutes drive
• Gold Coast Coolangatta Airport a 25 minute drive
• NBN high speed internet
• Inground swimming pool
• Conveniently located to the M1
The Coomera-Pimpama region of the Gold Coast has continued to prove as a massive growth corridor, ensuring Fortune Park Estate presents a lucrative investment. Secure today, for venture capital/potential retirement plan.