Spacious, architecturally designed residences coupled with the convenience of on-site management, a swimming pool and recreation spaces mean living at Fortune Park Estate couldn't get any easier. And only a 15 minute drive to the beaches of Surfers Paradise or a 40 minute drive to the Brisbane CBD and amongst Gold Coasts famous these parks - why would you invest anywhere else.
• Only 6 years young
• River glimpses from top floor
• Double story town home
• Three bedrooms
• Two bathrooms, three toilets
• Separate laundry
• Single remote controlled garage with internal access
• plus own driveway parking
• Spacious Open plan living
• Stacker doors to garden courtyard
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Ample visitor car parking
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Stone benchtops in kitchen & glass splashback
• Best value investor return in this high growth area
• Extremely well managed complex
• Experienced onsite managers
• Close to doctors, chemist & shops, Dreamworld, Movieworld and M1.
• Only 3 minutes to the railway station & new Westfield shopping centre.
• Within a 5 km radius are no less than 10 private & state schools.
• Surfers Paradise beaches are 20 minutes away
• Brisbane International Airport is 40 minutes drive
• Gold Coast Coolangatta Airport a 25 minute drive
• NBN high speed internet
• Inground swimming pool
• Conveniently located to the M1
Excellent tenant in place
The Coomera region of the Gold Coast has continued to prove as a massive growth corridor, ensuring Fortune Park Estate presents a secure and lucrative investment.