This ground floor unit offers a convenient lifestyle in the heart of family friendly Aspley.
The spacious open plan layout of the living areas provides a light and airy feel with the many windows overlooking the lush gardens and pool. You will enjoy comfortable living and alfresco entertaining with the extra large terrace adjoining the lounge, plus stairs down to your private backyard, and your own gate to the pool area.
Two generous sized bedrooms both with ceiling fans, builtin robes, and the master with ensuite and walkin robe, as well as a balcony overlooking the gardens and pool.
Immaculately maintained complex with beautiful garden surrounds and sought after by owners and tenants alike, due it's fantastic location and quiet street. Aspley State High school within 1km and Primary school within 3km, 1.6km to Aspley Hypermarket, 4.4km to Westfield Chermside, 15km to CBD and airport
This low maintenance investment is a great addition to your property portfolio.
- 2 bedrooms with builtin robes, master with ensuite, walk in robe and balcony
- Generous size kitchen with lots of storage, electric oven, cooktop and dishwasher
- Open plan lounge and dining
- Airconditioning in the lounge, ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Combination bath/shower in main bathroom
- Undercover terrace + balcony + backyard
- Privacy screens to windows and balconies
- Security screens throughout
- Double tandem lock up garage in basement
- Long term tenant @ $390pw
- Inground swimming pool
- Intercom entry
- Ample visitor parking
- Great location walk to schools, shops and transport
Aspley: Great safe suburb in a very family orientated neighbouhood. Three public schools and two Catholic schools, Hypermarket and Aspley Village amongst many parks and activities. Also, a number of public transport options and easy access to sunshine coast via Gympie Rd or Gold Coast via Gateway Bridge.
Book your private inspection today.