Ideally located at the end of a quiet cul de sac, Fortune Park Estate is highly sought after for the architecturally designed residences coupled with the convenience of on-site management, a swimming pool and manicured landscaping and recreation spaces. This impeccably maintained townhouse offers lots of natural light, spacious floor plan, bonus second lounge upstairs and is privately set at the rear of the complex.
• Immaculate owner occupied townhouse
• North facing double story residence
• Only 7 years young
• Ample visitor car parking
• NBN high speed internet
• Inground swimming pool
• Best value investor return in this high growth area
• Rental Return predicted $520.00 pw
• Extremely well managed complex
• Experienced onsite managers for easy investment
• Light and bright open plan living downstairs
• Stacker doors to private garden courtyard
• Stone benchtops in kitchen & glass splashback
• Separate laundry & separate powder room
• Single remote controlled garage with internal access
• Plus own driveway parking for another vehicle
• Air conditioning
• Coomera River glimpses
• Big Master bedroom with ensuite
• plus 2 more big bedrooms
• all 3 bedrooms with large mirrored robes
• TV lounge/office area
• Family bathroom with shower & bath
• Separate toilet
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
Offers around $540,000
BC Levies $53pw (approx).
Rental appraisal $550.00pw.
Rates $856 per 6 months (approx)
• Close to doctors, chemist & shops, Dreamworld, Movieworld and M1.
• Only 3 minutes to the railway station & new Westfield shopping centre.
• Within a 5 km radius are no less than 10 private & state schools.
• Surfers Paradise beaches are 20 minutes away
• Conveniently located to the M1
• Brisbane International Airport is 40 minutes drive
• Gold Coast Coolangatta Airport a 30 minute drive
The Coomera region of the Gold Coast has continued to prove as a massive growth corridor, ensuring Coomera Park Estate presents a secure and lucrative investment.